Together Women – I am real
We’ve partnered with Yorkshire based charity Together Women on many projects, and were delighted to be drafted in to help them create this brand video. They help local women to move away from a life of crime and establish a more positive future, and the video needed to fulfil a range of criteria so that it could be effectively used for multiple purposes, such as:
- Inform potential users of their services
- Educate stakeholders such as the criminal justice system – police, probation, judges etc – about how the project can help
How we did it
It was important that the video showed the ‘real’ nature of the charity, chiming with the ‘real’ theme they utilise over their promotional material e.g. real choices, real consequences, real life.
In order to accurately represent their work, the video featured real users of the service. We provided guidance and support throughout the project lifecycle, including:
- Generating creative ideas
- Pitching the ideas to the charity
- Devising a video and script that was engaging but succinct
- Full 4k quality video shoot
The finished video, ‘Walk a Mile in My Shoes’, depicts the real story of one service user, portraying various incidents and showing how together they caused her life to spiral out of control.
Response to the video has been very positive and we also created a teaser version which will be used in an upcoming national marketing campaign.