CSG – Rebrand
We were really excited when we were selected for this important rebranding project, designed to bring 6 highly successful recruitment companies under one comprehensive umbrella, www.csgtalent.com
With each individual firm working within a different sector specialism, we needed to find a branding solution that could work for all, while still retaining a focus on each of the core areas.
How we did it
As with any rebrand project, initial research is essential if you’re going to get it right from both an internal and audience point of view.
We started off with a complete review of the firms’ existing brand assets and also of their competitors, before delivering:
- A new brand identity:
- We utilised colour to enable each sector to sit independently or work as part of the overall group
- Use of a forward-thinking ‘arrowhead’ device that can be drawn out for use across communications and collateral
- The arrowhead was inspired from the ‘G’ of ‘group’
- Brand positioning advice
- Tone of voice guidelines for internal application
- New website design and development
- All marketing assets and collateral
Following a successful internal and external launch, the new brand has recently celebrated its 1st birthday, and CSG is reaping the rewards of its new, easily recognisable brand identity with an expanding international reach.